43rd Annual Midwest Section AOAC
International Meeting and Exposition
June 3-5, 2024
Hilton Chicago / Oak Brook Hills Resort and Conference Center
3500 Midwest Road
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Notice: Vendor registration payment must be made through PayPal on the Midwest AOAC website.
Please note: You do not need to have a PayPal account.
At the bottom of the “Pay with PayPal” page, select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card,” and it will allow you to pay using your card.
Exhibit spaces are 8’ X 10’ – $500
- Each registration includes 1 table, tablecloth, 2 chairs, and 1 registration.
- Each registration includes 2 breakfast/breaks, 2 lunches, and the Monday Opening Reception.
- Additional registrants are $350.00 each. The exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis determined by the receipt of a signed and paid contract.
The following rules and regulations become binding upon acceptance of this contract between the exhibitor, his/her employees and agents, and the Midwest Section of AOACI, the Exposition Management, and any additions and amendments thereto that may thereafter be established or put into effect by the Management.
2. SPACE ASSIGNMENT:
Space will be assigned to all exhibitors on a “first-come, first-served” basis according to the earliest received applications.
3. PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION:
a. Applications for exhibit spaces must be accompanied by payment in full through PayPal or debit/credit card, as required in the instructions on the Vendor Contract. Applications received without full payment will be delayed in processing and space assignment.
b. Should an exhibitor cancel a show, the following shall apply:
(1) Cancellation between the time of application and 61 days before opening; full refund, less 10% processing fee.
(2) Cancellation from 31-60 days before opening; refund of one-half the booth cost reserved.
(3) Cancellation less than 30 days before opening; no refund.
c. No cancellations shall be acknowledged unless received by the Midwest Section of AOACI by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received shall apply as the official date of cancellation.
d. Upon cancellation notice, the Midwest Section of AOACI has the right to re-sell the vacated space.
4. EXHIBIT SPACES:
The dimensions of the exhibit spaces are described in the Vendor Contract. Please specify any power requirements or additional items needed for your exhibit on the Vendor Contract.
5. INSTALLATION AND OPERATION OF EXHIBITS:
Enforcement and interpretation of the following rules and regulations are those of the Midwest Section of AOACI Planning Committee.
a. Exhibits may be set up and dismantled at the following times:
Monday, June 3, 2024
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 5, 2024
12:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
b. Exhibitors will not be permitted to dismantle their exhibits until the Exposition is officially closed. If they fail to remove exhibit material from the convention floor after the move-out period, they will be responsible for all storage and handling charges.
c. The exhibitor agrees to make no claims; for any reason whatsoever, against the Midwest Section of AOACI conference sponsors or other contractors for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods; or for any injury to him/herself or employees.
d. Exhibitors may ship items to the Hilton Chicago / Oak Brook Hills Resort and Conference Center any time before the conference for storage. Hilton Chicago / Oak Brook Hills Resort and Conference Center will not store very large items (i.e., equipment larger than 4’ x 8’) and will not accept or store items requiring a forklift to unload.
6. SECURITY/LIABILITIES INSURANCE:
a. Neither will the Midwest Section of AOACI, their official service contractor, the exhibit facility, their members, nor the representatives and/or employees thereof be responsible for injury, loss, or damage that may occur in the exhibit area or to the exhibitor’s employees or property, from any cause whatsoever, prior, during, or after the period covered by this Contract.
b. The Midwest Section of AOACI, its agents, and employees will not be liable for failure to hold the Exposition as scheduled. Payment for exhibit space will be returned in that event, except any actual expenses incurred in connection with the Exposition will be deducted if the Exposition is called off 30 days or less before the opening date because of fire, or any act of God, or the public enemy, or strike, or epidemic, or any law, or regulation, or public authority, which make it impossible or impractical to hold the Exposition.
c. The exhibitor agrees to maintain such insurance which will fully protect and hold harmless the Exposition Management and the exposition facility from any and all claims of any nature whatsoever, including claims under the Workmen’s Compensation Act, and for personal injury, including death, which may arise in connection with the installation, operation, or dismantling of the exhibitors’ display.
d. Damage to inadequately packed property is the exhibitor’s own responsibility.
e. Damage to the facility housing the Exposition, caused or done by the exhibitor, shall be replaced or repaired by the exhibitor. Additionally, the exhibitor agrees to protect, save, and hold harmless, the Midwest Section of AOACI, and the meeting facility, of and from all loss, liability, and/or damage whatsoever, caused to the facility housing the Exposition, or any part thereof, directly or indirectly.
f. The exhibitor is advised to add on to their existing insurance a portal-to-portal rider, protecting them against the loss/damage to their materials by fire, theft, accident, etc., and the exhibitor hereby acknowledges that should such loss/damage occur, it is not the responsibility of the Midwest Section of AOACI or the exposition facility, or any of their vendors, contractors, subcontractors, or other agents.
We, the undersigned company, do hereby make an application to participate as an exhibitor in the Exhibition indicated by this contract.
We request the Midwest Section AOACI to reserve the following additional registrants at this Exposition –
Number of additional registrants_______X $350.00 = $___________
Electrical outlets and cords will be provided based on your requirements. Additional charges will be applied according to the electrical requirements needed.
A banner with the vendor’s name will be displayed during the event or meal and will receive recognition from the MC and the meeting agenda.
Platinum Sponsorship – $10,000.00
One booth + speak at lunch or technical sessions + advertise on the AOAC regional website
Gold Sponsorship – $5,000.00
Speak at lunch or technical sessions + advertise on the AOAC regional website.
Silver Sponsorship – $1,000.00
Advertise on the AOAC regional website and public advertisement in breakout sessions.
Validate Your Contract
We, the undersigned company, wish to validate this contract and agree to:
1. We will pay the Midwest Section of the AOACI in full for the cost of the exhibit space, additional registrants, and any optional sponsorship via PayPal or debit/credit card.
2. Agree that we shall accept the exhibit space assigned unless we reject it within ten (10) days from the date of the Midwest Section of AOACI’s confirmation of our exhibit space.
3. Understand and agree to all rules and regulations governing this Exposition appearing under the contract provisions page.
4. Specify that the products/services are those that rightfully represent our company and those that we propose to exhibit. Any changes made regarding the products/services to be exhibited will be forwarded to the Midwest Section of AOACI in writing at least 45 days before the opening of the Exposition. We will distance your booth from at least one competitor you have identified.
5. We understand that this contract will not be processed unless this information is given.